EPMA has been benefiting from cooperation with a variety of partners since its founding in 2004. EPMA regularly cooperates with:
- Universities from throughout Europe including Masaryk University in Brno (CZ), Charles University in Prague (CZ), Cracow University of Economics (PL), Vienna University (AT), Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences (DE), etc.
- Experts from the Czech and other European national governments, Ministries and other public bodies as well as from European Union bodies including the European Commission, its institutes and the European Parliament Committees.
- Business companies, associations and development agencies from the Czech Republic and Europe, including Chambers of Commerce and non-profit organisations. Our frequent project partners are organisations such as Austrian Computer Society/OCG (AT), MFG Public Innovation Agency for IT and Media (DE), Danish Technological Institute (DK), MDDA - Manchester Digital Developement Agency, Manchester, UK, etc.
Internationally EPMA benefits from close and regular co-operation with significant European networks, including:
- ELANET/CEMR, European Local Authorities Network/Council of Municipalities and Regions
- eris@, European Regional Information Society Association, www.erisa.be, 45 EU regions involved, including the Vysocina Region
- Telecentre-Europe – the network of telecentres bringing together a community of experts and practitioners working towards inclusive digital society, http://www.telecentre-europe.org
- Thematic communities at the EU portal www.epractice.eu
- The CEMSDI/ELANET Community of Practice bringing together Digital Local Agenda / eGovernment experts and practitioners, www.digitallocalagenda.eu
- EIPA -European school for Public Administration, Maastricht, Netherlands, www.eipa.nl
- NISPaCee- Network of institutes and schools of Public Administrations in Central and Eastern Europe, www.nispa.org. It is also a regional center of UNPAN - United Nations Online Network in Public Administration and Finance, www.unpan.org
- EUROCITIES– a network of major European cities
- GLOBAL Cities Diallogue – Association of Mayors and High Political Representatives of cities across the world, www.globalcitiesdiallogue.com.
EPMA is regularly organizing thematic seminars and international workshops. For 5 years (since 2005) EPMA was the programme coordinator and co-organizer of a significant annual international conference Eastern European eGovernment Days held in Prague in cooperation with Forum eGovernment/OCG (AT). Due to these activities, EPMA is linked to a big international network of eGovernment experts from governments, business and academia.
On the regional level EPMA is connected to more than 50 regions in the Czech Republic and Europe, cooperating with them in thematic projects, currently EPMA is closely working with Regional governments of:
Vysocina Region (CZ), http://www.kr-vysocina.cz
Pilsen Region (CZ), www.kr-plzensky.cz
Welsh Assembly Government (UK), http://wales.gov.uk
Piedmont Region (IT), www.regione.piemonte.it
Lodz Region, Marshal's Office (PL), www.lodzkie.pl
At the same time EPMA is maintaining cooperation with networks of local governments, such as ANCI (Association of Italian Municipalities), EUDEL (Association of Bask Municipalities) or SMO CR (Union of Towns and Municipalities of the Czech Republic).