PreCo - Enhancing Innovation in Pre-commercial Public Purchasing Processes
Name: PreCo - Enhancing Innovation in Pre-commercial Public Purchasing Processes
Duration: 1. 11. 2009 – 31. 10. 2011 (24 months)
Funding: 7. FP
Web page: http://preco.share2solve.org
EPMA's role: Partner
- Identification of best practices and examples of successful public sector pre-commercial innovation or RDI in Europe and world wide.
- Analysis of the opportunities and barriers for wider adaptation of soft, flexible.
- Policy recommendations for competition and innovation policies based on international benchmarks and analysis of the European situation.
- Creating agenda items for further research in the field.
- Network mobilization, exploitation and dissemination to create an active community and increase awareness of public sector RDI and pre-commercial procurement.
- Culminatum CUL, Finland
- Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation WRS, Germany
- Agentura pro evropske projekty & management EPMA, CZ
- Fundacion Comunidad Valenciana DELCOMVAL, Spain
- Sonderborg Participatory Innovation Research Centre SPIRE, Denmark
- Vysocina Kraj VK, CZ
- Helsinki School of Economics HSE, Finland
- Copenhagen Living lab CLL, Denmark
- Amsterdam Innovation Motor AIM, The Netherlands
- Eurosportello Veneto UCV EEN, Italy