The ALL DIGITAL Summit 2022 centers on the effects of digital transformation in different sectors and groups of society and on how digital (and other) skills can help people improve / benefit from these. This theme is more focused on the present condition and lessons learnt from the recent past, focusing on Youth, Culture and Education. The expected 220 participants will come from all over Europe and beyond.
What you offer
- Good attitude and interest in the success of the event
- Team spirit
- Good (communication) level of English
- An added benefit are skills including: social media, video/photography, thematic knowledge
What we offer
- Great learning experience
- Meeting people from throughout Europe
- Working with a Czech organization EPMA involved in European projects AND working directly with a Brussels based European association ALL DIGITAL
- Participation at an international high level event
- Letter of proof about participation, potentially letter of recommendation
- Potential for long-term (paid) cooperation with EPMA
Tasks and Assignments
Throughout September (only for 1-2 selected volunteers)
- Communication with participants
- Communication with planned venues
- Support in preparation of participant packs
- Other logistical tasks
- Instructions will be provided prior and during the month
Right before the conference (27th / 28th September)
- Prepare folders for registration desk, fold folders and include brochures
- Prepare badges for registration desk
- Mount poster presentations, roll ups etc.
Day 1 of the conference and during the conference
- Set up registration desk. Make sure you have the delegate list, name badges, lanyards, delegate packs.
- Hold a pre-conference meeting.
- Act as info point about the programme and rooms
- Guide participants
- Assist requests
- Communicate with video providers
- Social Media Assistance, photos, pictures
- Set-up/Tear-down. Chairs, tables, a podium, microphones, etc. …
- Coat Check, Entrance/Exit check
- Audio Visual for Keynote Presenters
- Coffee/Water Station, lunch station
- Information Table Attendant
Gala evening event (29/9)
- Support during preparation of the venue for the evening
- Support in transportation of attendees to the venue
- Support during the ALL DIGITAL award ceremony (microphones, leading participants)
- Support thoughout the evening (catering support, coat desk attandence, information points and other support)
- Social Media Assistance, photos, video
- Support during clean up of the venue
End of the Summit
- Clear the venue of all conference materials. Be as sustainable in your efforts as possible.
- We will ask delegates to hand in any items that they won’t have use for after the event, which can be reused or recycled, e.g. name badges, lanyards, etc. If they wish to take their poster presentations home, provide them with eco-friendly, heavy duty cardboard art tubes. Arrange for all other conference materials to be couriered, or disposed of responsibly.
- Distribute and collect your conference feedback forms. Or circulate them via your mobile app.
More detailed tasks will be shared a few days prior to the event and throughout the work
Are you interested? Do you have any questions? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org