The Agile2Learn project is introducing Agile Project Based Learning to secondary schools as a new enhanced educational approach to promote the development of key transversal competencies.
Agile2Learn project is fostering the following priorities:
- Improving education in traversal competencies.
- Enhancing the development of skills and competencies by defining an innovative pedagogical methodology that will rely on the principles and techniques of Agile Project Management and Agile Pedagogy.
- Developing a training curriculum addressed to secondary education teachers in order to apply the new methodology to the school environment and the school curriculum.
- Develop test and validate the proposed methodology.
- Create an innovative culture of training that is important in a modern business environment contributing to reducing unemployment, increasing EU competitiveness.
On 19 and 20 January 2022, the partners of the Erasmus + Agile2Learn project gathered virtually to officially launch the project activities and to establish the work plan that will be followed in the following months. These two fruitful days gave the project partners the opportunity to discuss the next steps to come and to analyse the challenges to overcome.
The meeting was commenced with a welcome note and opening remarks by the project coordinator EPMA, from the Czech Republic, giving the opportunity to all the partners of the consortium to present themselves, their organizations as well as their projects.
A detailed overall project presentation was shared by EPMA, establishing the guidelines for a successful and effective implementation. Each partner was then given the opportunity to present their planned work and outcomes and all activities were synchronized to reach the overall objective of improving education in the partner countries and eventually in European educational system overall.
The consortium of the Agile2Learn project consists of the following partner organizations:
- European Projects & Management Agency (EPMA), Czech Republic
- University of Thessaly, Greece
- Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Consorzio Ro.Ma., Italy
- Heliwoed, Germany
ALL DIGITAL has joined the consortium as an associated partner enhancing visibility of the project’s results and enabling its membership base to use the novel outcomes of Agile2Learn.